A Year Round Paradise
Red Rock Tiny Homes is the perfect place to relax and have fun with your family and friends.
Just 15 minutes from Moab’s Main Street, and nestled against the La Sal, Red Rock is a beautiful and secluded setting for your next vacation. With its spacious tiny homes, stunning mountain views, and exciting activities, Red Rock is sure to please everyone in your group.
Whether you’re looking to go glamping, hiking, rafting, 4x4ing or exploring the land, Red Rock has something for everyone. And after a long day of activities, you can relax in our tiny homes and enjoy BBQ along with our fire pits!
- Free WiFi
- On site playground for the kids
- Communal fire pits and patio
- Free wash washer and dryer in communal laundry room (Laundry in unit for Tiny homes 2, 3, 4)
- Additional public bathroom with shower in office
- Nearby Swimming attractions, like Ken’s Lake & Power Dam
- On site hosts
- Smart TVs with Netflix and Hulu provided free, no cable
Management & Ownership Prerogative: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. We reserve the right to make exceptions to the rules. We reserve the right to change the rules at any time without notice.
The resort or resort personnel is not responsible for any loss, damages, or claims to property of resort guests due to theft, fire natural causes, or any other causes. We do not assume responsibility for any act of nature (wind, rain, lightning, flood, tornado, et) in
If you break or bend any rules, we have the right to evict you immediately, without a refund.
If we determine, at our sole discretion, that your behavior or the behavior of your family or guest is disruptive or not in harmony with the park we will immediately evict you without refund. (this means if you are being disruptive at 1 am, you will be evicted at 1:05 am- the Sheriff is aware of our policies)
Vehicles: We reserve the right to refuse or allow vehicles at our discretion. In general, we do not accept homemade RV’s, school bus conversions, or any vehicle with a manufacturing year prior to 2010, however, if you send us photos prior to booking your stay we may make exceptions. All vehicles must be legally licensed, insured, and in operating order always.
Any vehicles that will not fit on your assigned site must park in one of the overflow lots. Extra Vehicles may not be parked on a vacant site, on the grass, on the road, or in front of the bathhouse/laundry rooms. There is a $50.00 fine for parking in grass, roadway or other RV sites. If you are unsure of where to park, please speak directly with the office staff for assistance.
Check-In Time: Check-in is 4:00 pm.
Check-Out Time: Check-out time is 11:00 PM.
Speed limit: For the safety of our patrons & pets, please obey the 5 MPH speed limit throughout the resort.
Payment: All fees are payable in advance. Fees are based on two people and one tow vehicle.
Cancellations: Reservations canceled 14 days or less before scheduled arrival are required to pay the full reservation amount. Reservations canceled more than 14 days before scheduled arrival will only be assessed the original 20% deposit fee. Airbnb and OTAs are subject to their own cancellation policies.
We will fight all credit card disputes. Early departure does not constitute a basis for a refund.
Insurance: All guests are required to show proof of valid insurance upon request; failure to do so will result in immediate eviction and no refunds will be given.
Parking – Please help us manage congestion by parking vehicles and trailers in the designated parking area. Additional parking is available to the West side of our tiny homes as seen on map.
Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are permitted at your site only. Utah law prohibits open alcohol in public spaces, anywhere outside of your rented area, including any public areas such as the office and outdoor seating unless at your rented site.
- Office hours are 8am to 6pm. (Office is not open, call or email only)
- For RV Rentals and Tiny Homes, the check out time is 11am – Check in time is 4pm.
- Speed limit in park is 5 mph – please observe.
- Quiet hours are 10pm – 8am.
- Clotheslines, fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- Do not destroy trees or damage property.
- Site must be kept neat and clean. Trash must be tied in plastic bags and placed in trash cans.
- Do not place garbage in trash cans in restrooms.
- No more than two licensed vehicles of any type are permitted per site.
- If you are asked to leave, you will not be given a refund if these rules are not observed.
- Water faucets: Blue faucets are drinking water!
- Sorry, but no pets allowed
- NOTICE: This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that they hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to person arising out of use of it’s camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.